Saturday, February 2, 2013

Macquettes and light sources

So today my wonderful parents bought me a second pose-able lamp (the second after the one I got for christmas). I can say that I would not know a thing without good references from life. Their are so many new things you learn and with adjustable props you find new interesting light comps like the one I created below. besides being a refrence its also great practice creating forms when you shape the clay. This process can be a bit tedious if you don't love it. My experience with this is that making these objects is like solving a puzzle that I have seen the complete image on the cover. Sometimes things get moved around other times you get them perfect.

Also I can't stress how amazing two lights sources are!


No comments:

Post a Comment